Rich Rose Rotini
Our Rich Rose Rotini is a new flavour sensation making its debut on our menu!
Our fresh, house-made sauce is based on rich sautéed tomatoes and basil, finished with a creamy cashew base sauce to give it the perfect texture, aromas and delicious flavours.
We also add some tuscan kale and blistered cherry tomatoes to give it some extra sweetness and flavour!
Please note: Due to seasonal availability of certain ingredients, there may be some slight changes to this meal. However it will always be 100% certified organic! 😊 🌱
Apple Cider Vinegar* , Basil* , Black Pepper* , Buckwheat Flour* , Cashews* , Cherry Tomato* , Coconut Cream* , Coconut Syrup* , Garlic* , Kale* , Nutritional Yeast , Onion* , Potatoes* , Pumpkin* , Salt , Smoked Paprika* , Tomato* , Corn Flour* , Quinoa Flour* , Rice Flour*
- Serving Size: 425g
- Serving Qty: 1
|Avg Qty per
1. Empty the meal into a saucepan.
2. Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). You can add more water while cooking. This provides some moisture and helps prevent sticking.
3. Heat on mendium heat until desired temperature has been reached.
- Our containers are safe to directly heat the meal up in your oven.
- Please make sure you remove the film on top of the meal before heating.
- Alternatively, you can place your meal onto an oven-safe dish to heat in oven.
- Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). This helps to retain moisture while heating.
- Heat at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven.
1. Pierce the film or slightly open the container, then heat for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave power.
2. Let meal stand for one minute before removing film and eating.
1. Make sure you freeze before the use by date.
2. Once frozen, make sure you consume within 2-3 months.
3. To cook from frozen, make sure you first defrost the meal in your refrigerator and then re-heat within 24 hours.
4. Do not refreeze your meal.
5. Follow normal heating instructions before consuming.
Storing Your Meal
- Store your meals directly into your refrigerator apon receiving your delivery.
- Meals must be stored below 4 degress celsius.
- Follow freezing options if you need to freeze your meals.
Rated 0.0 out of 5 stars