Make your own certified organic juice at home with the best produced available!
Our seasonal certified organic juicing box is packed fresh weekly, with Australia's finest organic produce direct from the farm. We truly care about your health and the health of the planet which is why we only support local certified organic farmers and pack what is fresh and in season.
This box includes a variety of fresh produce like oranges, apples, carrots, ginger, lemons, limes, bananas, spinach, kale & more each week.
1. Empty the meal into a saucepan.
2. Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). You can add more water while cooking. This provides some moisture and helps prevent sticking.
3. Heat on mendium heat until desired temperature has been reached.
- Our containers are safe to directly heat the meal up in your oven.
- Please make sure you remove the film on top of the meal before heating.
- Alternatively, you can place your meal onto an oven-safe dish to heat in oven.
- Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). This helps to retain moisture while heating.
- Heat at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven.
1. Pierce the film or slightly open the container, then heat for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave power.
2. Let meal stand for one minute before removing film and eating.
1. Make sure you freeze before the use by date.
2. Once frozen, make sure you consume within 2-3 months.
3. To cook from frozen, make sure you first defrost the meal in your refrigerator and then re-heat within 24 hours.
4. Do not refreeze your meal.
5. Follow normal heating instructions before consuming.
Storing Your Meal
- Store your meals directly into your refrigerator apon receiving your delivery.
- Meals must be stored below 4 degress celsius.
- Follow freezing options if you need to freeze your meals.
Rated 3.9 out of 5 stars
February 05, 2024
Does not contain all ingredients for juicing so over pr8ced for what you get. You get things nit listed and don't get things needed for the detox juices and smoothies. You can get juicing boxes from many companies but I think this is over priced and under supplied. I think going to your local fruit and vegie shop and getting needed ingredients is a better option. I think the juice and smoothie option from Garden if Vegan are misleading. Not suitable for NDIS or Aged care and you need to do it yourself. So if housebound you don't have everything you need.