Grain-Free Muesli 650g
This is the ideal breakfast mix for those who want to maximise their nutrient intake that is free from gluten, oil and refined sugars.
The Grain-Free Muesli blend is based on activated, raw and then roasted buckwheat and quinoa. It is combined with activated nuts, seeds, dried fruits and spices making it a wholesome and healthy breakfast, that is oh so scrumptious...
It's deliciously crunchy, very satisfying and easy to digest making it gut friendly. This also means the best poos are guaranteed! You’ll feel energised all morning and throughout the day without bloating or the afternoon sugar come down.
All nuts and seeds are activated for you which means it will contains less toxins and enzymes inhibitors when compared to most mueslis on the market. And... no need to soak your muesli overnight!
Unlike most breakfast blends, the Grain-Free Muesli from ActivEarth has not been processed with any added sweeteners or dried fruit that has been soaked in high fructose fruit juice (like most cranberries are). It takes ActivEarth 3 days to make this blend meaning it is truly a labour of love. All ingredients are chopped by hand with care and activated in-house to ensure the highest quality and standards are reached. You will be sure to taste and start feeling the difference.
Allergen information: contains nuts and may contain traces of gluten.
Organic cinnamon , Activated Organic buckwheat , Activated Organic quinoa , Activated Organic cashews , Organic figs , Activated Organic sunflower seeds , Activated Organic pepitas , Activated Organic brazil nuts , Activated Organic almonds , Organic Medjool Dates , Organic Shredded Coconut , Activated Organic pecans , Activated Organic sesame seeds , Organic goji berries , Activated Organic linseeds , Organic carob , Organic coconut oil , Activated Organic chia seeds , Himalayan salt (for activation)
- Serving Size: 650g
|Qty per (100g)
|Qty per (650g)
1. Empty the meal into a saucepan.
2. Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). You can add more water while cooking. This provides some moisture and helps prevent sticking.
3. Heat on mendium heat until desired temperature has been reached.
- Our containers are safe to directly heat the meal up in your oven.
- Please make sure you remove the film on top of the meal before heating.
- Alternatively, you can place your meal onto an oven-safe dish to heat in oven.
- Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). This helps to retain moisture while heating.
- Heat at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven.
1. Pierce the film or slightly open the container, then heat for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave power.
2. Let meal stand for one minute before removing film and eating.
1. Make sure you freeze before the use by date.
2. Once frozen, make sure you consume within 2-3 months.
3. To cook from frozen, make sure you first defrost the meal in your refrigerator and then re-heat within 24 hours.
4. Do not refreeze your meal.
5. Follow normal heating instructions before consuming.
Storing Your Meal
- Store your meals directly into your refrigerator apon receiving your delivery.
- Meals must be stored below 4 degress celsius.
- Follow freezing options if you need to freeze your meals.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 stars
February 18, 2024