Our seasonal certified organic fruit box is packed fresh weekly, with Australia's finest organic produce direct from the farm. We truely care about your health and the health of the planet which is why we only support local certified organic farmers and pack what is fresh and in season.
This box resembles nature's sweets and includes all colours of the rainbow to ensure you are meeting your weekly nutrient requirements in abundance.
Ideal to accompany you on your individual health journey, or can be shared in the workplace or amongst the family.
1. Empty the meal into a saucepan.
2. Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). You can add more water while cooking. This provides some moisture and helps prevent sticking.
3. Heat on mendium heat until desired temperature has been reached.
- Our containers are safe to directly heat the meal up in your oven.
- Please make sure you remove the film on top of the meal before heating.
- Alternatively, you can place your meal onto an oven-safe dish to heat in oven.
- Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). This helps to retain moisture while heating.
- Heat at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven.
1. Pierce the film or slightly open the container, then heat for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave power.
2. Let meal stand for one minute before removing film and eating.
1. Make sure you freeze before the use by date.
2. Once frozen, make sure you consume within 2-3 months.
3. To cook from frozen, make sure you first defrost the meal in your refrigerator and then re-heat within 24 hours.
4. Do not refreeze your meal.
5. Follow normal heating instructions before consuming.
Storing Your Meal
- Store your meals directly into your refrigerator apon receiving your delivery.
- Meals must be stored below 4 degress celsius.
- Follow freezing options if you need to freeze your meals.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 stars
March 02, 2024
Happy with fruit box today. Looks fresh no problems. Lots of Red grapes, red apples, green apples, plums, two avocados, lemon, oranges -a bit green I hope they will be sweet, drinking coconut I love these, bananas, I’m so grateful for this option. Thank you