An exotic, creamy yet hearty fusion between a lasanga, burrito, enchilada and a pie. This is a Garden of Vegan first and a must try!
This pie will have you experiencing layers of tortilla, hearty mexican beans with a rich tomato sauce and a cheesy white sauce similar to that of lasagna.
Please note: Due to seasonal availability of ingredients and fresh produce, there may be some slight variations to this meal. However it will always be 100% certified organic. Please check the label on the meal for correct nutritional data 😊 🌱
Apple Cider Vinegar* , Black Beans* , Black Pepper* , Cashews* , Coconut Cream* , Coriander* , Corn Tortilla* , Garlic* , Green Capsicum* , Lime Juice* , Nutritional Yeast , Onion* , Potatoes* , Pumpkin* , Salt , Smoked Paprika* , Sweet Potato* , Tomato* , Agave* , Red Chili*
- Serving Size: 450g
- Serving Qty: 1
|Avg Qty per
1. Empty the meal into a saucepan.
2. Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). You can add more water while cooking. This provides some moisture and helps prevent sticking.
3. Heat on medium heat until desired temperature has been reached.
- Our containers are safe to directly heat the meal up in your oven.
- Please make sure you remove the film on top of the meal before heating.
- Alternatively, you can place your meal onto an oven-safe dish to heat in oven.
- Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). This helps to retain moisture while heating.
- Heat at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven.
1. Pierce the film or slightly open the container, then heat for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave power.
2. Let meal stand for one minute before removing film and eating.
1. Make sure you freeze before the use by date.
2. Once frozen, make sure you consume within 2-3 months.
3. To cook from frozen, first defrost the meal in your refrigerator and then re-heat within 24 hours.
4. Do not refreeze your meal.
5. Follow normal heating instructions before consuming.
Storing Your Meal
- Store your meals directly into your refrigerator apon receiving your delivery.
- Meals must be stored below 4 degress celsius.
- Follow freezing options if you need to freeze your meals.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars
August 14, 2022
August 13, 2022
Interesting after taste.
August 13, 2022
If you love Mexican, this one is for you!!
August 07, 2022
July 31, 2022