Activated Tamari Almonds 500g
Activated Organic Tamari Almonds using the best Australian Almonds and wheat-free Tamari. We only use enough Tamari to not lose the flavour of our magnificent almonds! The taste is divine and you will come back for more. We activate our organic almonds by long soaking in purified water and slowly dehydrating them at low temperatures, releasing the bioavailability of their vitamins and minerals.
Health benefits of almonds;
Supports healthy brain function, helps prevent heart disease, maintains blood sugar levels, maintains skin health, aids in weight management, increases nutrition absorption and so much more.
Activated Organic almonds , Himalayan salt (for activation) , Organic tamari
- Serving Size: 500g
- Serving Qty:
|Avg Qty per
1. Empty the meal into a saucepan.
2. Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). You can add more water while cooking. This provides some moisture and helps prevent sticking.
3. Heat on mendium heat until desired temperature has been reached.
- Our containers are safe to directly heat the meal up in your oven.
- Please make sure you remove the film on top of the meal before heating.
- Alternatively, you can place your meal onto an oven-safe dish to heat in oven.
- Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). This helps to retain moisture while heating.
- Heat at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven.
1. Pierce the film or slightly open the container, then heat for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave power.
2. Let meal stand for one minute before removing film and eating.
1. Make sure you freeze before the use by date.
2. Once frozen, make sure you consume within 2-3 months.
3. To cook from frozen, make sure you first defrost the meal in your refrigerator and then re-heat within 24 hours.
4. Do not refreeze your meal.
5. Follow normal heating instructions before consuming.
Storing Your Meal
- Store your meals directly into your refrigerator apon receiving your delivery.
- Meals must be stored below 4 degress celsius.
- Follow freezing options if you need to freeze your meals.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars
February 21, 2022
February 17, 2022
February 05, 2022
Nice and crunchy.
February 05, 2022
January 23, 2022
Very tasty BC