Activated Maple Cinnamon Walnuts 500g
Juicy plump walnuts are activated and as soon as they leave the dehydrator are then smothered with organic maple syrup and the highest quality cinnamon bark. the outcome is an irresistible, delicious and nutritious tasty snack.
WARNING! This product is addictive!
Walnuts have been known to help fight heart disease, promote positive gut health and help maintain a healthy weight. They contain Manganese, Copper, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Vitamin B6, Folate, Thiamine, Zinc and Iron. They also contain Vitamin A, C, E, K, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Choline, Betaine, Calcium, Potassium and Selenium.More health benefits of walnuts;
Walnuts have been suggested to help fight depression, improve brain health, help preserve memory, aids in heart health, supports weight management and improves reproductive health.
Organic activated walnuts , Organic maple syrup , Organic cinnamon
- Serving Size: 500g
- Serving Qty:
|Avg Qty per
1. Empty the meal into a saucepan.
2. Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). You can add more water while cooking. This provides some moisture and helps prevent sticking.
3. Heat on mendium heat until desired temperature has been reached.
- Our containers are safe to directly heat the meal up in your oven.
- Please make sure you remove the film on top of the meal before heating.
- Alternatively, you can place your meal onto an oven-safe dish to heat in oven.
- Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). This helps to retain moisture while heating.
- Heat at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven.
1. Pierce the film or slightly open the container, then heat for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave power.
2. Let meal stand for one minute before removing film and eating.
1. Make sure you freeze before the use by date.
2. Once frozen, make sure you consume within 2-3 months.
3. To cook from frozen, make sure you first defrost the meal in your refrigerator and then re-heat within 24 hours.
4. Do not refreeze your meal.
5. Follow normal heating instructions before consuming.
Storing Your Meal
- Store your meals directly into your refrigerator apon receiving your delivery.
- Meals must be stored below 4 degress celsius.
- Follow freezing options if you need to freeze your meals.
Rated 4.9 out of 5 stars
July 31, 2022
February 21, 2022
January 09, 2022
January 05, 2022
Excellent to put in salad! Not too sweet!
January 04, 2022