Activated Living Blend 650g
Super-charge your intake of proteins and antioxidants with this grain free granola.
A great gluten free breakfast option that is supercharged with nutrients, and a healthy alternative to conventional cereal. This blend of powerful ingredients will boost your nutrition and transform any meal. We recommend eating a serve of this with your choice of nut milk and a side serve of fresh seasonal fruit.
You could add it to your favourite breakfast smoothie or sprinkle some on top of a fresh fruit salad. Any way you have it, this crunchy textured mix is super delicious and jam packed with health benefits!
All ingredients have been activated to maximise nutrient absorption, ease digestion and promote optimal health and well-being.
Allergen information: contains sesame, tree nuts (Brazil nut, cashew).
May contain traces of gluten.
Organic shredded coconut , Activated Organic buckwheat , Activated Organic cashews , Activated Organic sunflower seeds , Activated Organic pepitas , Activated Organic brazil nuts , Activated Organic sesame seeds , Organic goji berries , Activated Organic linseeds , Chia Seeds* , Organic Cacao Nibs , Organic cinnamon , Himalayan salt (for activation) , Organic mesquite powder , Organic maqui powder
- Serving Size: 650g
|Qty per (100g)
|Qty per (650g)
1. Empty the meal into a saucepan.
2. Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). You can add more water while cooking. This provides some moisture and helps prevent sticking.
3. Heat on mendium heat until desired temperature has been reached.
- Our containers are safe to directly heat the meal up in your oven.
- Please make sure you remove the film on top of the meal before heating.
- Alternatively, you can place your meal onto an oven-safe dish to heat in oven.
- Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). This helps to retain moisture while heating.
- Heat at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven.
1. Pierce the film or slightly open the container, then heat for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave power.
2. Let meal stand for one minute before removing film and eating.
1. Make sure you freeze before the use by date.
2. Once frozen, make sure you consume within 2-3 months.
3. To cook from frozen, make sure you first defrost the meal in your refrigerator and then re-heat within 24 hours.
4. Do not refreeze your meal.
5. Follow normal heating instructions before consuming.
Storing Your Meal
- Store your meals directly into your refrigerator apon receiving your delivery.
- Meals must be stored below 4 degress celsius.
- Follow freezing options if you need to freeze your meals.
Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
March 02, 2024