Thai Jungle Curry: Lite
This fragrant Thai Jungle Curry packs a punch and is full of traditional flavours. Fresh lemongrass, kaffir lime and undertones of chilli infuse this rich, creamy curry sauce accompanied by turmeric, coconut brown rice, seared tofu and fresh seasonal vegetables.
Served with rice and only 272 calories, this dish is filling, delicious and a LITE range favourite.
Please note: Due to seasonal availability of ingredients and fresh produce, there may be some slight variations to this meal. However, it will always be 100% certified organic. Please check the label on the meal for correct nutritional data 😊 🌱
Brown Rice* , Coconut Cream* , Coriander* , Garlic* , Ginger* , Kaffir Lime Leaves* , Lemongrass* , Lime Juice* , Red Chili* , Tamari* , Tofu* , Turmeric Powder* , Agave* , Seasonal Vegetables*
- Serving Size: 300g
- Serving Qty: 1
|Avg Qty per
1. Empty the meal into a saucepan.
2. Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). You can add more water while cooking. This provides some moisture and helps prevent sticking.
3. Heat on mendium heat until desired temperature has been reached.
- Our containers are safe to directly heat the meal up in your oven.
- Please make sure you remove the film on top of the meal before heating.
- Alternatively, you can place your meal onto an oven-safe dish to heat in oven.
- Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). This helps to retain moisture while heating.
- Heat at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven.
1. Pierce the film or slightly open the container, then heat for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave power.
2. Let meal stand for one minute before removing film and eating.
1. Make sure you freeze before the use by date.
2. Once frozen, make sure you consume within 2-3 months.
3. To cook from frozen, make sure you first defrost the meal in your refrigerator and then re-heat within 24 hours.
4. Do not refreeze your meal.
5. Follow normal heating instructions before consuming.
Storing Your Meal
- Store your meals directly into your refrigerator apon receiving your delivery.
- Meals must be stored below 4 degress celsius.
- Follow freezing options if you need to freeze your meals.
Rated 4.2 out of 5 stars
August 10, 2022
Loved this meal!
July 30, 2022
February 27, 2022
February 25, 2022
February 21, 2022