Mushroom Ragu with Cheesy Polenta
Rich in flavours of garden herbs, yet creamy and cheesy. Our delicious Mushroom Ragu includes mushrooms that have been slowly cooked in a rich tomato gravy, infused with smoky paprika, fresh thyme, parsley and red wine vinegar. To balance out the flavours perfectly, this is served on a bed of 'cheesy' polenta, blistered cherry tomatoes and fresh garden herbs.
Apple Cider Vinegar* , Black Pepper* , Cashews* , Cherry Tomato* , Coconut Syrup* , Garlic* , Kale* , Mushrooms* , Nutritional Yeast , Onion* , Parsley* , Salt , Smoked Paprika* , Thyme* , Tomato* , Polenta*
- Serving Size: 450g
- Serving Qty: 1
|Avg Qty per
1. Empty the meal into a saucepan.
2. Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). You can add more water while cooking. This provides some moisture and helps prevent sticking.
3. Heat on mendium heat until desired temperature has been reached.
- Our containers are safe to directly heat the meal up in your oven.
- Please make sure you remove the film on top of the meal before heating.
- Alternatively, you can place your meal onto an oven-safe dish to heat in oven.
- Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). This helps to retain moisture while heating.
- Heat at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven.
1. Pierce the film or slightly open the container, then heat for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave power.
2. Let meal stand for one minute before removing film and eating.
1. Make sure you freeze before the use by date.
2. Once frozen, make sure you consume within 2-3 months.
3. To cook from frozen, make sure you first defrost the meal in your refrigerator and then re-heat within 24 hours.
4. Do not refreeze your meal.
5. Follow normal heating instructions before consuming.
Storing Your Meal
- Store your meals directly into your refrigerator apon receiving your delivery.
- Meals must be stored below 4 degress celsius.
- Follow freezing options if you need to freeze your meals.
Rated 4.2 out of 5 stars
June 10, 2022
I like it but not my favourite, I reorder for low calorie
November 17, 2021
November 01, 2021
October 31, 2021
October 27, 2021