Mexican Burrito Bowl: Lite
Our Mexican Burrito Bowl is here to bring you all the flavours of Mexico! This enjoyable dish consists of richly flavoured and spiced black beans mixed with sautéed vegetables. The combination of the beans, vegetables and spices provide a beautiful sauce that all combine perfectly with the serving of brown rice.
Please note: Due to seasonal availability of ingredients and fresh produce, there may be some slight variations to this meal. However, it will always be 100% certified organic. Please check the label on the meal for correct nutritional data 😊 🌱
Apple Cider Vinegar* , Black Beans* , Black Pepper* , Brown Rice* , Cayenne* , Coconut Syrup* , Coriander* , Corn* , Garlic* , Green Capsicum* , Ground Cumin* , Kale* , Lime Juice* , Nutritional Yeast , Onion* , Red Cabbage* , Red Chili* , Salt , Smoked Paprika* , Tomato* , Oregano*
- Serving Size: 300g
- Serving Qty: 1
|Avg Qty per
1. Empty the meal into a saucepan.
2. Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). You can add more water while cooking. This provides some moisture and helps prevent sticking.
3. Heat on mendium heat until desired temperature has been reached.
- Our containers are safe to directly heat the meal up in your oven.
- Please make sure you remove the film on top of the meal before heating.
- Alternatively, you can place your meal onto an oven-safe dish to heat in oven.
- Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). This helps to retain moisture while heating.
- Heat at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven.
1. Pierce the film or slightly open the container, then heat for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave power.
2. Let meal stand for one minute before removing film and eating.
1. Make sure you freeze before the use by date.
2. Once frozen, make sure you consume within 2-3 months.
3. To cook from frozen, make sure you first defrost the meal in your refrigerator and then re-heat within 24 hours.
4. Do not refreeze your meal.
5. Follow normal heating instructions before consuming.
Storing Your Meal
- Store your meals directly into your refrigerator apon receiving your delivery.
- Meals must be stored below 4 degress celsius.
- Follow freezing options if you need to freeze your meals.
Rated 4.4 out of 5 stars
June 10, 2022
One of my favourites Always a delight
February 26, 2022
February 21, 2022
February 20, 2022
February 20, 2022
A little bit too spicy for me.