Mac 'n Cheese
Our creamy and cheesy Mac 'n Cheese is sure to please the whole family! This moorish meal includes gluten free and whole food pasta, mixed in with a smooth, cheesy and creamy sauce. We have cleverly developed a 'cheesy' sauce that melts in your mouth using cashews, pumpkin, potato and herbs. This is one of those dishes that you just don't want to end!
Please note: Due to seasonal availability of ingredients and fresh produce, there may be some slight variations to this meal. However, it will always be 100% certified organic. Please check the label on the meal for correct nutritional data 😊 🌱
Buckwheat Flour* , Cashews* , Coconut Cream* , Kale* , Nutritional Yeast , Onion* , Potatoes* , Garlic* , Salt , Smoked Paprika* , Green Beans* , Pumpkin* , Turmeric Powder* , Corn Flour* , Quinoa Flour* , Rice Flour*
- Serving Size: 450g
- Serving Qty: 1
|Avg Qty per
1. Empty the meal into a saucepan.
2. Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). You can add more water while cooking. This provides some moisture and helps prevent sticking.
3. Heat on mendium heat until desired temperature has been reached.
- Our containers are safe to directly heat the meal up in your oven.
- Please make sure you remove the film on top of the meal before heating.
- Alternatively, you can place your meal onto an oven-safe dish to heat in oven.
- Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). This helps to retain moisture while heating.
- Heat at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven.
1. Pierce the film or slightly open the container, then heat for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave power.
2. Let meal stand for one minute before removing film and eating.
1. Make sure you freeze before the use by date.
2. Once frozen, make sure you consume within 2-3 months.
3. To cook from frozen, make sure you first defrost the meal in your refrigerator and then re-heat within 24 hours.
4. Do not refreeze your meal.
5. Follow normal heating instructions before consuming.
Storing Your Meal
- Store your meals directly into your refrigerator apon receiving your delivery.
- Meals must be stored below 4 degress celsius.
- Follow freezing options if you need to freeze your meals.
Rated 4.6 out of 5 stars
June 10, 2022
February 28, 2022
February 28, 2022
February 24, 2022
February 22, 2022
Super tasty it’s in every order of mine!