Butter Tofu Makhani: 2 Serves
An absolute crowd pleaser! Our Butter Tofu Makhani is one of our most popular dishes to date and is sure to please anyone's tastebuds. This plant powered Butter Tofu Makhani is a vegan spin on the classic Indian dish. A taste experience comprising of herbs and spices including corriander, ginger, garlic, cumin, turmeric and cinnamon that are blended togetherto create an authentic, sweet and creamy sauce. This is mixed with pieces of crispy oven roasted tofu and served with brown basmati rice and seasoned cauliflower.
Please note: Due to seasonal availability of ingredients and fresh produce, there may be some slight variations to this meal. However, it will always be 100% certified organic. Please check the label on the meal for correct nutritional data 😊 🌱
As this is one of our '2 serve' meals, this meal does not come with rice. The weight is made up of our normal Butter Tofu Makhani, just double the amount and without the rice. We suggest sharing it with a side of rice or additional seasonal veggies.
Cashews* , Cauliflower* , Coconut Cream* , Coriander Seed* , Coriander* , Curry Powder* , Garlic* , Ginger* , Green Capsicum* , Ground Cinnamon* , Ground Cumin* , Maple Syrup* , Onion* , Red Chili* , Salt , Tofu* , Tomato* , Turmeric Powder*
- Serving Size: 600g
- Serving Qty: 2
|Avg Qty per
1. Empty the meal into a saucepan.
2. Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). You can add more water while cooking. This provides some moisture and helps prevent sticking.
3. Heat on mendium heat until desired temperature has been reached.
- Our containers are safe to directly heat the meal up in your oven.
- Please make sure you remove the film on top of the meal before heating.
- Alternatively, you can place your meal onto an oven-safe dish to heat in oven.
- Add a splash of filtered water (approximately one tablespoon). This helps to retain moisture while heating.
- Heat at 180 degrees for 5-10 minutes depending on your oven.
1. Pierce the film or slightly open the container, then heat for 1-3 minutes, depending on your microwave power.
2. Let meal stand for one minute before removing film and eating.
1. Make sure you freeze before the use by date.
2. Once frozen, make sure you consume within 2-3 months.
3. To cook from frozen, make sure you first defrost the meal in your refrigerator and then re-heat within 24 hours.
4. Do not refreeze your meal.
5. Follow normal heating instructions before consuming.
Storing Your Meal
- Store your meals directly into your refrigerator apon receiving your delivery.
- Meals must be stored below 4 degress celsius.
- Follow freezing options if you need to freeze your meals.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars
July 20, 2022
July 17, 2022
Always a delish fave !
June 10, 2022
June 10, 2022
Just the best
February 27, 2022