Sydney based Vegan Recipe Blogger Tess Begg has shared with us one of her go to Buddha Bowl recipes's that is sure to please!
This meal ticks all the boxes;
-Refined Sugar Free
And uses a variety of plant foods from the rainbow.
Did we mention it tastes delicious....
Blender or food processor
1 cup cooked chickpeas
1 cup cooked white quinoa (cooled)
Small handful fresh parsley
1 garlic clove
3 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp coriander
1 tsp chilli flakes
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp tamari, optional
1 tbsp nutritional yeast
Pinch of salt and pepper
2. Add ingredients to a blender or processor and blend until combined. Form balls and place on a baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes, turn the balls and bake for a further 5-10 minutes.
3. Serve with brown rice, avocado, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, sauce, parsley and sesame seeds.
Tess is a passionate vegan foodie. If you would like to learn more about Tess, view her collection of vegan inspired recipes, check her out at;
Tess has an 'Oh Sweet Vegan' ebook including wholesome sweet vegan recipes.
• 68 easy to follow recipes
• 183 pages
• 100% vegan & 100% oil-free
• 65 recipes are refined-sugar-free (remaining can be made RSF)
• 58 recipes are gluten-free (remaining can be made GF)
• Basics, Breakfasts, Baked Goodies, No-Bake Treats & Drinks!
• Handy tips and detailed info on Tools & Equipment, Ingredient Substitutions & Oil-Free Basics
• My Staple Ingredients & Full Ingredient List
• Conversion Charts (metric and imperial)
• Interactive easy navigation to pages and index
• Beautiful and colourful HD images (each recipe has an image)
Check it out here; https://payhip.com/b/6Q8l